Thursday 8 March 2012

 So, I finally finished all of my nails and got them clear coated last night. I wasn't going to clear coat, but I'm too much of a klutz, and I chipped a couple. So on went the clear coat!

You can't see it very well but my middle finger here is actually black and purple!

I have some that I like more than others. Like the index finger on my right hand, oh, and the ring finger on my right hand too!

I had to get my husband to help me with this picture. It's pretty much impossible to take a picture of your own right hand.

I have to admit, I had SO much fun doing this, that it's going to be a challenge to NOT wash them off and do them again today!

On the nail biting front I have only caught myself with my fingers in my mouth ONCE since posting yesterday! YEAH ME!

You can tell by looking at my left thumb, that I am not only a nail biting, but I also tend to gnaw on my thumb (and pinky on that hand) when I am at the computer but not using that hand on the keyboard. Does anybody else do that? I don't personally know anybody who does (I think).

Has anybody out there decided to join me in my quest? I hope so! What have you tried to stop biting them?

As you can tell from the pictures I have some pretty short nails. I'm hoping that by my birthday I will have them a bit longer :-D


P.S.

Should I try to convince my husband to let me paint his nails? His are the opposite of mine! He NEVER bites his and they are NEVER shorter then the ends of his fingers (unless he breaks one "oh no!")

No comments:

Post a Comment