Wednesday 7 March 2012

So, I decided that 28 years was enough.

I will stop biting my nails by my 29th birthday!

How you ask? Well, I have tried about every method you can think of. The yucky tasting nail polish, hot sauce, elastic band around the wrist. You name it, I have probably tried it!

I figured "it's a lost cause" and "I'll never have long(ish) nails".

Until now. I have a new resolve.

What is this miracle you ask?

Two words.

Water Marbling

I saw it and I fell in love. I knew I HAD to try it. But I have such tiny fingernails, that I didn't think I could do it. Until now. After some reaserch and soul searching I decided that the best way to stop biting my nails so that they look good marbled is to marble them while they are short (tiny even). Now that I have marbled them for the first time, I am even more in love with the look than I was just watching YouTube videos :-D

So, I thought, "Ok, what can I do to keep up my momentum...." And then the answer hit me like a baseball bat at the World Series.

BLOG!

I know, I know, I always said I would never be a sheep, but here I am so,

"BAAAA!"

Here's hoping that those of you who read this and the posts to come will follow me, and I hope join me, on my way to being a non-nail-biting person!

I will post pictures and maybe even a video or two of my journey.

So, until the next post, why don't all you other nail biters out there do some soul searching and try to stop too!

1 comment:

  1. Check out the nail board on makeupalley.com - they have a lot of great pictures of painted nails. Good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete